Started your business in previous 12 months?
Get special deal for daily banking services.*
- Start plan with daily banking services – free for 1 year.
- A payment terminal – 1 year without monthly commission fee.**
- E-commerce payment solution for your e-shop – without agreement fee.
- Special offers from our partners: Circle K, Tele2, TET.
* The special Start plan offer is valid and applies to a company registered in the Enterprise Register during the last 12 months and if the company opens an account with SEB.
To receive a special offer for an e-commerce payments solution, the company must apply for the service by December 31, 2023.
** The special offer of the payment terminal applies to one MiniPOS, Mobile POS terminal or Stationary POS terminal device, when concluding a contract for the service for the first time until December 31, 2023. Fees for transactions will be determined in accordance with the signed card acceptance service agreement.
It takes only 3 steps to have a simply better banking
Apply for a meeting to open your company account
Meet with us via video or in a branch
Sign an agreement and start using our services
Save more with our service plans
- 10 free European payments
- 20 free European payments
- 120 free European payments
- 300 free European payments
All plans include
Discounts on fees for POS terminals and e-commerce solutions
Unlimited bank accounts
Free payments to SEB bank accounts
Possibility to change your plan anytime
Documents and requirements for opening an account
The main and one of the most important conditions to open the current account with us is that your company must have a connection with Latvia.
We may ask for additional documentation, information or explanation where this is required (e.g. account statement, documents proving the origin of the funds, information about the group’s structure, beneficiaries etc.) according to local and international laws and regulations as well as to respect “Know your customer principle” before entering or proceeding with business relations.
If you need to have your company account already before your company registration, we have a temporary account for this purpose available.
- Identity documents of the representative – passport or ID card
- Statutes, if the latest version is not available in the Lursoft database
- Registration number of the company
- Certificate of Incorporation, Certificate of registration etc., not older than 3 months
- Notarized Articles of Association, Memorandum of the Company or equivalent documents not older than 3 months
- A proof of identity of the signatory rights holder (authorized representative) – a document valid for travelling into the Republic of Latvia (a passport or ID card)
- Power of Attorney not older than 3 months, in which the notary certifies signatures and the rights of representation if they are not shown in documents available at the state registers or relevant administrative bodies, or General Power of Attorney (legalised or certified by an Apostille unless the laws and regulations or an agreement between the Republic of Latvia and the relevant country provide otherwise)
- Confirmed copy of Financial Institution License must be submitted, if you are a financial agent or a financial institution
The original documents or their notarial approvals must be submitted. All documents require a translation into the Latvian, English or Russian language with a notarial certification.
Other solutions for your everyday business and ways of financing
Increase your possibilities with Mastercard contactless credit card - choose a interest-free credit for up to 45 days.
Find the most suitable service plan that represents your needs and saves your business funds - a package costs less than each service separately.
Accepting card payments in store
Provide your customers possibility to pay by card. Choose a card reader terminal (POS terminal) which suits your business needs.