To open your business account remotely, you need:
- To be a private customer of SEB with an access to internet bank
- To have your business registered in the Enterprise Register
- To be a person authorized to sign on behalf of the enterprise and with permission to represent the company alone
- To have authentication tool – qualified Smart-ID
If you do not meet some of these requirements, apply for a meeting at a branch
How does it work?
- Video meetings take place in a secure environment – your internet bank and are carried through via MS Teams platform
- Your personal data are safe and protected
- You can split screen view with the bank expert to view his/her actions and agree on the most suitable solutions for your business
- Apply for a video meeting and we will contact you to agree on the time
- Qualified Smart-ID
- Web camera and microphone
- Desktop operating system – Windows 10, 8.1, latest three versions of macOS or Linux
- Internet browser: Explorer 11, Microsoft Edge, Chrome, Firefox or Safari 11.1
- Microsoft Teams app and latest version of Android or iOS, if you will use smartphone or tablet
During video meeting, you can conclude agreements for these services:
Business internet bank
Convenient management of finances and communication with the bank.
Mastercard Business payment card
Enables you to conveniently manage funds in the enterprise’s current account.
Entrepreneur service plan
Beneficial solution for daily financial transactions.
Other options to finance your business
We also encourage you to view our other financial services that could promote the growth of your business:
- Short-term and long-term financing
- Increase of current assets and trade financing
- Customer payment services: e-commerce payments, e-invoices, POS terminals
- Programmes and events for business growth: eAcademy, Grant programme, Growth programme, Innovation centre
- Daily financial management services in a beneficial Entrepreneur service plan
- Special offer for newly established companies