It‘s all here
Safe contactless payments
Add your card to Apple Pay or Android Wallet
Manage your cards in the mobile app or Internet Bank
Apply remotely and receive your card by post in a few days
Choose the card that supports your needs
Debit card Mastercard Business
- Monthly fee 2 Eur or for free with any business service plan
- Payments up to 150 EUR without entering PIN
- Internationally recognised payment card
- Secure online purchases
Credit card Mastercard Business
- Monthly fee 5 Eur
- Support for your business trips – pay for hotels and flight tickets, book rental cars
- Everyday payments for fuel, taxi, office supplies and business dinners
- Purchase vignettes and pay the road tax
Temporary card (in case of a card loss)
We will issue a temporary card for you within a couple of minutes – just visit our branch
With the temporary card, you will be able to withdraw cash from SEB banka’s ATMs.
Contactless payments are proved to be safe
- Enable or disable contactless payments at any time in the mobile app
- Without entering PIN, you can pay up to 50 EUR for one purchase and this limit can’t be changed. For additional security, SEB has a total contactless payment limit of 100 EUR, reaching it is necessary to enter a PIN.
- If you enter a wrong PIN three times consecutively when making a purchase, the card will be automatically blocked for security reasons. You can unblock the card at SEB bank‘s ATMs by entering correct PIN.
- You can check your PIN in your Internet Bank for private customers
Digital wallets – pay with SEB card in your smart device
- Android users can enable the SEB mobile app’s functionality for payments with phone at stores and other points of sale
- Apple users can use Apple Pay on supported devices for secure and fast payments in stores, apps and online
- Garmin and Fitbit users can add cards to smartwatches for contactless payments in stores
- Any type of activated Mastercard payment card can be added to Digital wallets
In case you lost your card
- Disable your card in the mobile app or Internet Bank, or call us at +371 26668777
- In case you still can’t find your card, you can order a new one in the Internet Bank for business
- If you need to make some urgent payments with your card, consider creating a temporary card
More about debit and credit cards
- You will receive your card in a sealed envelope, which contains information about the PIN. Memorise your PIN and destroy the envelope; do not register the PIN on any data medium. Do not keep it written on a piece of paper together with the card or in your cell phone.
- Do not reveal the PIN of your card to anyone. When confirming your transactions with the PIN, make sure that nobody can see it.
- Keep your card in a safe place.
- Only the person whose name and signature appears on the card may use the card. Do not let anyone, even a close person, to use your card.
- Always check the amount that you are paying with the card.
- Tear or destroy the receipts on which your card number appears.
- Making online purchases, use only the services of safe online shops and service providers.
- If you enter a wrong PIN three times consecutively when making a purchase, the card will be automatically blocked for security reasons. You will be able to unblock it at any SEB ATM, entering the correct PIN.
Changing the PIN
Using SEB ATMs, you can change the PIN of the card issued by SEB free of charge.
After losing your card, inform us immediately
To block your payment card, you must immediately contact us by calling our 24/7 line + 371 26668777. After your card has been blocked you can order a new card via the internet bank or at any SEB branch.
Payment cards via the internet bank
You can use our internet bank to:
- Apply for a new card
- Block the existing card
- Define the transactions in cards and the limits thereof
- Get information about the card transactions
Credit card via the internet bank
You can use our internet bank to:
- Learn the amount of money available
- Define the types of credit card transactions and the limits thereof
- Change the credit limit, the repayment date and the account
- If necessary, transfer funds from the card’s credit limit to the current account
To dispute any card transaction via the internet bank, please open the account statement and select the transaction you would like to dispute. Upon opening the transaction, choose “Dispute the transaction” from the menu.
If you have additional documents about the disputed transaction (such as, receipts, correspondence with the merchant, etc.), please email them to the address firstname.lastname@example.org or submit them in person at any SEB branch.
If you do not use our internet bank, you may dispute the transaction at any SEB branch.
Application shall be deemed received by us:
- on the current working day if the application is submitted and received before 16:00;
- on the next working day if the application is submitted after 16:00.
In case working day is shortened according to the law, the above deadline shall be one hour prior to end of the shortened working day.
Before filling in the claim, the following should be taken into account:
- If you have a problem with the merchant regarding the ordered goods/services (the received product is damaged; the product/service does not match the ordered one), then the case should first be resolved with the relevant merchant, keeping all the relevant correspondence;
- If your card data have been registered at an internet merchant providing regular transactions (such as the game environment, antivirus programmes, etc.) that you no longer want to use, you must first unsubscribe from receiving this service in the future, because you may not challenge card transactions before unsubscribing from the service;
- Hotel or rental car lease transactions can include additional costs that are not shown when making the payment. Before disputing the transaction we encourage you to first resolve the case with the service provider.
By submitting a claims application you agree:
- To cooperate with the bank in the investigation and submit all necessary documents to the bank, even if the disputed transaction amount has been repaid to your account;
- If during the investigation the bank repays the amount of the disputed transactions to your account, however, as a result of the investigation it is concluded that the claim is ungrounded, the bank shall have the right to withhold, without giving prior notice, the amount of the contested transaction as well as the commission charge from any of your accounts for the examination of the ungrounded claim in accordance with the bank's service price list.
If the bank has reasonable grounds for suspecting fraud on the part of the account holder or the cardholder, it shall have the right to report its suspicions to the law enforcement and/or supervisory authority.
According to the regulations of the international payment card organizations, the examination of the claims related to card transactions can take up to two months due to the communication with banks and merchants.
The bank will contact you and inform you about the progress of the examination of the claim.
- Use our chatbot and get answers to common questions
- We will help you to find the right solution
- We have a dedicated team of professionals you can trust
- 90 % of customers’ requests get feedback in less than 2 hours