Apply for a video meeting
- Select a topic and fill in the registration form.
- We will contact you to agree on the meeting time and details.
- At the agreed time join the meeting by using the banner in your internet bank’s first page. In case you wish to become our customer via the video meeting, you’ll find the invitation link in your e-mail.
Daily finances and banking services
Ask our specialists about various daily financial and banking services, such as transactions, cards and authentication tools. You can also conclude or amend agreements and limits during the meeting.
Pension, life insurance, investment and savings services
Learn more about the life insurance and your savings options, including investments with the opportunity to receive tax relief in the amount of 20% of contributions you make to the savings.
Learn about your possibilities to receive our financing for buying, constructing or renovating your home. You can also amend existing agreements during the meeting.
Becoming a customer
If you are an adult citizen of Latvia, don’t yet have an account with SEB and don’t have the status of a politically exposed person, you can use video meeting to open your first account and gain access to the whole portfolio of our services.
Video meetings for business customers
Open an account for your company, receive advice or simply consult with our specialists about banking services that could benefit your business.
Account for a child
If you’re a customer of SEB and have access to the internet bank, you can remotely open an account and order a debit card for your child.
You will need
- Qualified Smart-ID or eID card;
- Web camera and a microphone;
- If you are planning to use a computer, the latest version of Microsoft or Mac OS operating system, as well as Explorer 11, Microsoft Edge, Chrome, Firefox or Safari 11.1 browser is necessary;
- If you are going to use a tablet or a smartphone, the latest versions of Android or iOS operating system and the Microsoft Teams app is necessary.
Download Microsoft Teams for iOS or Android.
Digital identification and special security solutions protect your data during video meeting.