- A temporary card is intended to be used in cases when you have lost your business bank card and need access to your money.
- With the temporary card, you will be able to withdraw cash from SEB banka’s ATMs while the replacement business payment card is ready.
If you have lost your bank card and need access to your Enterprise finances, visit any branch of SEB banka. We will make a temporary card for you within a couple of minutes.
How to receive a temporary card
- To block the lost business card, please disable it in the internetbank or call SEB banka’s helpline + 371 26668777 immediately;
- Visit the nearest branch of SEB banka, taking along your passport or ID card, and request a temporary card;
- Making of the temporary card will take a few minutes. With this card your will be able to withdraw your business's money from SEB banka's ATMs.
With the temporary card you can:
- withdraw or deposit cash within the limits set for your lost card from/in SEB banka’s ATMs in Latvia;
- check your account balance at SEB banka’s ATMs;
- use SEB banka’s ATMs until the last date of the following month.
You cannot use the temporary card to:
- pay for your on-line purchases;
- pay for your purchases in shops;
- use the ATMs of other banks;
- get the cash paid out at the points of sale.
|Fee for preparing Temporary card||10.00 EUR|
|Cash withdrawal at SEB bank’s ATM||2%, min 1.00 EUR|
|Cash deposit at SEB bank’s ATM:|
|-up to 6,000 EUR within one calendar month for all customer's accounts||Free of charge|
|-upon exceeding monthly credits of 6,000 EUR for all customer's accounts||0,1% of transaction amount|
The limit of cash withdrawal via ATMs within a period up to 24 hours for users of Temporary cards is 600.00 EUR