Accept payments in ways that are the most convenient for your clients online.
Payments with Mastercard and Visa cards
Payments with the largest Baltic internet banks
Payments with PayPal
Payment initiation service
Accept payment orders from buyers that have accounts within major Baltic banks: SEB, Swedbank, Citadele, Luminor, LHV, Coop, Šiaulių bankas.
The e-commerce payments solution includes a convenient portal that allows managing your transactions in one place: monitor payment status in real time, follow payment history, refunds.
Recurring payments are collected automatically. They can be scheduled (recurring payments) or unscheduled (merchant initiated payments) as well.
Create a payment link and add it to your invoice, e-mail, SMS or QR code. All that customer has to do after clicking on it is select a preferable payment method.
One click payments
Very convenient for your returning customers - no need to re-enter the card data every time. However, strong customer authentication via Internet Bank is still required.
Smart and enhanced fraud prevention rules are used in e-commerce solution to reduce the risk of fraudulent payments.
- Plugins for the most popular platforms: WooCommerce, OpenCart, Magento2, PrestaShop
- Integration through E-commerce Cloud platforms: Voog, ShopRoller, WebShopper
- Integration through standardised API (Application Programming Interface)
- Programming tool SDK for mobile applications
- Customer support for e-commerce payment solution: firstname.lastname@example.org
Special offer for newly established companies
Receive e-commerce payment solution – with no connection fee.
The special offer applies to a company registered in the Enterprise Register during the last 12 months, and the company must open an account and apply for the service by December 31, 2023.
No hidden monthly fees
An offer for companies with e-shop turnover less than 10,000 EUR per month:
|Monthly payment for the service||0,00 EUR|
|Payment initiation service (payments via internet bank) when choosing fee solution (1) or (2):|
|(1) changing fee||1,00%
Min. 0,13 EUR
Max. 0,75 EUR
|(2) fixed fee||0,40 EUR|
|Fee for the online transactions by payment cards issued in the European Economic Area||Starting from 1,50%
Min. 0,13 EUR
|Fee for the online transactions by payment cards issued outside the European Economic Area||Starting from 2,50%
Min. 0,13 EUR
|Fee per payment in PayPal system||0,10 EUR|
|Service connection fee||50,00 EUR|
* The price is indicative and may vary depending on the company's industry.
How to start?
We will send you personalized offer within 3 working days.
Fill the application
Sign agreement with SEB
Start collecting payments
Requirements for a website
Merchant's website must meet the following terms and conditions to use the service:
The website offering the goods or services must belong to a company that has concluded an agreement with the bank.
The website should indicate:
- complete name of the company;
- registry code;
- postal address; country of residence;
- e-mail address;
- contact phone.
- Complete list of goods/services – a detailed description of the goods/service; price list (currency for the card transaction);
- Total cost of the order – postal charges and the fee for determining them will be added; reference to possible additional fees, including the obligation of the person who orders to pay possible customs fees and value-added taxes.
- Description and terms and conditions of the purchasing process – must be easily found and unambiguous for the customer;
- Payment methods – all possible payment methods must be listed;
- The website must clearly display the logos of the accepted cards (Mastercard/Visa) and trademarks (SecureCode, VbV). You can download the correct logos from the EveryPay website.
- Procedure for handing over / sending the goods;
- Procedure for forwarding data about the order to the customer;
- Warranty provisions of the goods; procedure for exchange and return;
- Phone and e-mail address of customer support and procedure for providing feedback. Phone: local time working hours and time zone (GMT +2); e-mail address: time period in which replies are provided.
- The merchant undertakes to verify by any means which leaves a written record that the card owner has agreed to the terms and conditions for providing the service and/or the sale of the goods before confirming the transaction.
NB! The entire transaction process must be executed on the website specified in the agreement concluded with the bank. It is prohibited to direct the website to sites not specified in the agreement. It is also prohibited to direct the websites of other sales environments to the website specified in the agreement.
We also ask that you familiarise yourself with the document prepared by the Consumer Protection Board Instructions for a company operating in e-trade (LAT), which includes instructions for merchants arising from the requirements of the law and good trading practices.
Driven by best cloud-based payment gateway platform
Our e-commerce payment solution is provided in cooperation with the fintech company EveryPay, whose solution has been recognised as the best cloud-based payment by The Paytech Awards 2020.
6 steps to payment collection in your e-shop
Within 3 working days after submitting the application we will send you a personalized offer. Technical integration to the website can vary from 2 to 20 days.
- Fill the application
- Sign an agreement with SEB
- Integrate payment solution to your web
- Test if everything works fine
- Start accepting payments
- Get technical support by EveryPay
Need an advice on collecting payments?
- Share your needs in order to find the best personal offer for your business
- Become more competitive with innovative solutions
- Our client executives will help you find the right solution and guide you through the implementation process
e-Link and identification service
- e-Link service allows paying instantly for the goods and services purchased from your online shop. It also allows you to collect payments from SEB accounts.
- The identification service allows you to safely and simply identify a customer entering your service environment or online shop.
Interested in collecting payments in-store?
Accept your customers payments by cards and contactless payments in the way that suits your business model.
Payment initiation service description
Payment initiation service will allow you to make a payment directly from account in your account servicing payment service provider if your account is accessible online.
Using payment initiation service, you will need to authenticate yourself by providing personalized security credentials according to terms of your account servicing payment service provider. You will need to consent that your account data (number, name, currency) will be passed to SEB bank to initiate payment.
Payment authorization using strong customer authentication (SCA) mean, provided to you by your credit institution, will be considered as your consent to execute the payment transaction. You are responsible for the consent to the transfer of money. You may not recall your consent given to another payment institution.
SEB bank does not use, access or store any data for purposes other than those necessary to establish a secure connection with your chosen account servicing payment service provider and to provide the payment initiation service. SEB bank also neither stores nor processes your personalized security credentials.
SEB bank does not charge any additional fees for the payment initiation service. Payments fees from your account servicing payment service provider are according to your agreement with certain account servicing payment service provider.
Payment services ensured by AS “SEB banka” (SEB bank)
Legal entity code: 40003151743
Address: Meistaru iela 1, Valdlauci, Kekavas pagasts, Kekavas novads, LV-1076, Latvia
SEB bank operates under the supervision of Finanšu un kapitāla tirgus komisija
Address: Kungu iela 1, Riga, LV-1050