Accept your customers payments online
Choose one, two or three customer payment methods to suit your business needs.
Payments with Mastercard and Visa cards
Payments with the largest Baltic internet banks
Payments with PayPal
Payments with Apple Pay
Apple Pay – an easy way to accept customer payments online
- No monthly or agreement fee – pay just for accepted transactions
- Reduce number of unpaid carts of customers with Apple devices
- Convenient and mobile friendly online payment with card for your customers
- Biometric authentication ensures card payment in few seconds
How to integrate?
Choose an option based on your e-shop
E-shop by e-commerce platform
If the e-shop is created using an e-commerce platform (e. g., WooCommerce, OpenCart, Magento2 (Adobe Commerce), PrestaShop, Voog, ShopRoller, or the latest version of Verskis.lt), we will provide you with free plug-ins.
If your store is custom-made, the integration is easy using a standardised application programming interface (API).
Mobile app shop
If you have an app shop, the integration is done via SDK applications.
The merchant portal
Monitor your customers’ payment status in real time. See their payment history. Make a refund (if a customer pays by card).
A unique link with payment information for individual or subscription orders is generated. You forward the link to your customer. The payment is made.
Via phone and email. By our partner EveryPay. In Lithuanian / Latvian / Estonian.
Fraud prevention solutions for your store.
How to start collecting payments in your e-shop?
Contact us and receive a personalised offer in 1 working day. If you want, we will provide you with access to the DEMO version for your store.
We can sign the agreement online within 1 working day. Technical integration will take 2 to 20 working days.
Special offer for newly established companies
Receive e-commerce payment solution – with no connection fee.
The special offer applies to a company registered in the Enterprise Register during the last 12 months, and the company must open an account and apply for the service by December 31, 2023.
Still not sure about the service?
- Share your needs in order to find the best personal offer for your business
- Become more competitive with innovative solutions
- Our client executives will help you find the right solution and guide you through the implementation process
General information for merchants
Merchant's website must meet the following terms and conditions to use the service:
The website offering the goods or services must belong to a company that has concluded an agreement with the bank.
The website should indicate:
- complete name of the company;
- registry code;
- postal address; country of residence;
- e-mail address;
- contact phone.
- Complete list of goods/services – a detailed description of the goods/service; price list (currency for the card transaction);
- Total cost of the order – postal charges and the fee for determining them will be added; reference to possible additional fees, including the obligation of the person who orders to pay possible customs fees and value-added taxes.
- Description and terms and conditions of the purchasing process – must be easily found and unambiguous for the customer;
- Payment methods – all possible payment methods must be listed;
- The website must clearly display the logos of the accepted cards (Mastercard/Visa) and trademarks (SecureCode, VbV). You can download the correct logos from the EveryPay website.
- Procedure for handing over / sending the goods;
- Procedure for forwarding data about the order to the customer;
- Warranty provisions of the goods; procedure for exchange and return;
- Phone and e-mail address of customer support and procedure for providing feedback. Phone: local time working hours and time zone (GMT +2); e-mail address: time period in which replies are provided.
- The merchant undertakes to verify by any means which leaves a written record that the card owner has agreed to the terms and conditions for providing the service and/or the sale of the goods before confirming the transaction.
NB! The entire transaction process must be executed on the website specified in the agreement concluded with the bank. It is prohibited to direct the website to sites not specified in the agreement. It is also prohibited to direct the websites of other sales environments to the website specified in the agreement.
We also ask that you familiarise yourself with the document prepared by the Consumer Protection Board Instructions for a company operating in e-trade (PDF, LAT), which includes instructions for merchants arising from the requirements of the law and good trading practices.
Other useful information
No hidden monthly fees
An offer for companies with e-shop turnover less than 10,000 EUR per month:
|Monthly payment for the service||0,00 EUR|
|Payment initiation service (payments via internet bank) when choosing fee solution (1) or (2):|
|(1) changing fee||1,00%
Min. 0,13 EUR
Max. 0,75 EUR
|(2) fixed fee||0,40 EUR|
|Fee for the online transactions by payment cards issued in the European Economic Area||Starting from 1,50%
Min. 0,13 EUR
|Fee for the online transactions by payment cards issued outside the European Economic Area||Starting from 2,50%
Min. 0,13 EUR
|Fee per payment in PayPal system||0,10 EUR|
|Service connection fee||50,00 EUR|
* The price is indicative and may vary depending on the company's industry.
Solution is driven by the best cloud-based payment gateway platform EveryPay
Our e-commerce payment solution is provided in cooperation with EveryPay, a fintech company whose solution has been recognised as the best cloud-based payment by The Paytech Awards 2020.
Get in touch with our technical provider at firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment initiation service will allow you to make a payment directly from account in your account servicing payment service provider if your account is accessible online.
Using payment initiation service, you will need to authenticate yourself by providing personalized security credentials according to terms of your account servicing payment service provider. You will need to consent that your account data (number, name, currency) will be passed to SEB bank to initiate payment.
Payment authorization using strong customer authentication (SCA) mean, provided to you by your credit institution, will be considered as your consent to execute the payment transaction. You are responsible for the consent to the transfer of money. You may not recall your consent given to another payment institution.
SEB bank does not use, access or store any data for purposes other than those necessary to establish a secure connection with your chosen account servicing payment service provider and to provide the payment initiation service. SEB bank also neither stores nor processes your personalized security credentials.
SEB bank does not charge any additional fees for the payment initiation service. Payments fees from your account servicing payment service provider are according to your agreement with certain account servicing payment service provider.
Payment services ensured by AS “SEB banka” (SEB bank)
Interested in collecting payments in-store?
Accept your customers payments by cards and contactless payments in the way that suits your business model.
Master all your sales transactions in one place
Try the new self service hub for merchants in the renewed internet bank.
- Access your agreement details fully remotely
- Comfortable all locations overview through your PC or mobile phone
- Manage and update statements easily