Enable your company’s daily banking services for a single monthly fee
Payments within SEB and payments in euros within Europe
Mastercard Business bank cards
Started your business in previous 12 months?
Get special deal for daily banking services.*
- Start plan with daily banking services – free for 1 year.
- A payment terminal – 1 year without monthly commission fee.**
- E-commerce payment solution for your e-shop – without agreement fee.
- Special offers from our partners: Circle K, Tele2, TET.
* The special Start plan offer is valid and applies to a company registered in the Enterprise Register during the last 12 months and if the company opens an account with SEB.
To receive a special offer for an e-commerce payments solution, the company must apply for the service by December 31, 2023.
** The special offer of the payment terminal applies to one MiniPOS, Mobile POS terminal or Stationary POS terminal device, when concluding a contract for the service for the first time until December 31, 2023. Fees for transactions will be determined in accordance with the signed card acceptance service agreement.
Check all entrepreneur service plans
- 10 free European payments
- 20 free European payments
- 120 free European payments
- 300 free European payments
All plans include
Free current accounts (usually – 5 euros per account)
Unlimited number of free payments to SEB accounts (usually – 0.21 euros per payment)
Save on commissions with free European payments via Internet bank / Baltic Gateway and direct debit of e-invoices (usually – 0.50 euros)
Free use of Mastercard Business bank cards (usually – 2 euros)
A special offer price if you are already using some of our banking services
Calculate how much you can save with a plan
Calculator is available on the desktop version of SEB homepage.
Frequently asked questions
Without extra charge you can make the defined number of online transfers, while any surplus is subject to the standard fees from the bank’s price list.
Concluding fee is debited from your indicated service fee account on the following day of signing the agreement if the service plan subscribed is valid right away. A concluding fee is not debited if an agreement starts from the beginning of the following month.
- The monthly fee is charged for the current month.
- The monthly fee is not charged on the date of signing the agreement.
- The monthly fee is charged on every month 4th day.
- If there are no sufficient funds on the service fee account, the fee will be debited from your other accounts in any currencies.
- If you terminate the agreement before the end of the month, the fee will not be refunded and standard service fees from the bank’s price list will start to apply.
- The concluding and monthly fee is charged even if you do not use the services included in the plan.
If you terminate the agreement before the end of the month, the fee will not be refunded and standard service fees from the bank’s price list will start to apply.
The concluding and monthly fee is charged even if you do not use the services included in the plan.
The current service plan will remain valid until the end of the current month, and the new plan will take effect from the first day of the following month. There will be no concluding fee for changing the service plan.
An extra commission charge is applied for the use of Baltic Gateway in accordance with our price list.
Get a special offer price if you are already using at least one of our services: credit card, loan, POS terminal, e-Link solution for secure transactions on the internet.
The service plan for business client is not available:
- for non-resident companies;
- to Payment and Electronic money institutions;
- to Crediting service providers.