- Remote opening with e-Signature
- Receipt of the certificate confirmed by e-Signature
- Easy conversion to a permanent bank account via video meeting
- A fee for temporary current account does not apply if transforming temporary account to a permanent current account
|Servicing per month||Free of charge|
|Transforming into the Current account||Free of charge|
|Closing||Free of charge|
1 Transforming temporary current account to a permanent current account and applying for an Entrepreneur service plan (S, M, L, XL) fee for temporary current account is not charged.
If you need a statement on the share capital payment to the current account, an additional fee for preparing a standard statement will be charged.
How to open a temporary account
You can remotely open the temporary account for the company to be founded, as well as make the required contributions and receive the bank’s certificate confirmed by e-Signature on the contribution of the share capital to the account for the submission thereof to the Register of Enterprises, along with the company’s foundation documents.
- Fill in the application for opening of a temporary current account.
- Sign the completed application, as well as the company foundation agreement or decision on the foundation of the company with your e-Signature.
- E-mail the application, the company foundation agreement or the decision on the foundation of the company, and the name of the person authorised to open a temporary account with the bank to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will receive a confirmation of receipt of the application by the bank to your e-mail address. The temporary current account will be opened within two business days, and a certificate signed electronically by the bank with the number of the temporary account specified therein will be sent to your e-mail address.
- Upload the certificate signed electronically by the bank to the portal www.eparaksts.lv and verify the e-Signature.
- Transfer the amount of the share capital as well as the commission fee for the account opening to the newly opened temporary current account via internet bank.
- After the payment of the share capital and commission fee, send a message to email@example.com with a request to issue a certificate confirmed by the bank on the contribution of the share capital of the company to be founded.
- Within two business days, you will receive a certificate signed by the bank on the payment of the share capital to the e-mail specified in the application.
You can open a temporary account at any branch of SEB bank after submitting the following documents:
- The foundation agreement or the decision on the foundation of the company and opening of a temporary account with the bank, and the name of the authorised person to carry out the named activities.
- A document proving the identity of the representative (passport or ID card).
Want to make sure
you find a suitable solution?
you find a suitable solution?
- Our client executives will help you find the suitable solution for your business.
- We have a dedicated team of professionals you can trust.