Changes in the SEB Price list from 2022 September 1
On 1 September 2022, the changes in the SEB Price list, Cards, and Internet bank terms and conditions will come into effect. Here are main changes in the services for private persons and for business customers.
Changes for private persons
- As of 1 September, the fee for opening an intrabank securities account and a securities account in the Central Securities Depository at our branch will no longer be applied (currently – 4.5 and 10 EUR, respectively).
- The minimum fee for transactions of purchase and sale of securities in Scandinavia, Germany and the USA registered in the internet bank is reduced to 10 EUR (now – 15 EUR).
- The fee for the extension of the consumer loan repayment term will be 30 EUR. Now it’s 2% of the loan amount, but not less than 50 EUR.
- The minimum fee for the processing or increase of a home loan, a home equity loan, or private secured loan will be 0.5% of the granted amount (minimum – 100 EUR) instead of the current 1.5% (min. 75 EUR).
- To invite customers to use remote services, the fee for certain services in person at a branch is increased: the fee for intrabank payments at a branch (between one customer's account or another customer's account with SEB), as well as for currency exchange within the account and for standard SEPA payment will be 5 EUR.
- 1 EUR will be charged for sending a payment card or additional card by post in the territory of Latvia. The fee is not applied to customers under the age of 21, as well as to persons who have become a customer of SEB remotely (using a mobile app).
- Customers with an ID issued outside the EEA will be charged a monthly 15 EUR current account service fee (fee is not applied for customers under 18 years old, customers with a valid maintenance permit issued in Latvia, as well as for customers from Ukraine, who are using special conditions).
Changes for business customers:
- The fee for cash deposit at SEB ATM with Mastercard Business payment card, credit card or a temporary card, upon exceeding monthly deposit limit of 6000 EUR for all customer's accounts, will be 0.2% of the transaction amount (currently – 0.1%).
- The fee for re-entering the agreement or changing the terms of agreement of the escrow account agreement will be agreed upon, but the minimum amount will be 50 EUR.
- To invite customers to use remote services, the fee for using certain services in person at the branch is increased, if the same service can be used remotely via the internet bank or mobile app at a lower price or free of charge:
- The fee for preparation of an account statement or account reference (including merchant account statement) at the branch will be 0.40 EUR per 1 page, min. 8 EUR (currently – 3 or 5 EUR depending on the period). We remind you that this service is free of charge in the internet bank.
- Sending account statement or account reference by e-mail will cost 3 EUR, but by post within Latvia – 0.40 euros per 1 page, min. 4 EUR. o Fee for the printing/confirmation of executed payment orders will be 5 EUR each.
- Identification of the customer's representative in SEB Lithuania or SEB Estonia branches – 150 EUR (plus VAT).
- Servicing with a power of attorney issued in Latvia, a fee of 15 EUR (plus VAT) will be charged for accepting the power of attorney for the first time and 7 EUR (plus VAT) for each subsequent time. Respectively for service with a power of attorney issued abroad – 50 and 15 EUR (plus VAT).
- The fee for intrabank payments at the branch (between accounts of one customer at SEB or to another customer's account at SEB), as well as for currency exchange within the account and for a standard SEPA payment will be 5 EUR.
- The fee for an SMS bank notification and/or e-mail notification will be 0.13 EUR (previously 0.09 EUR). We remind you that notifications about account changes in the SEB mobile app are available for free.
- The minimum brokerage fee for orders submitted to the internet bank in the stock exchanges of the Scandinavian countries, Germany and the USA is reduced to 10 EUR (now – 15 EUR).
- 1 EUR will be charged for sending a payment card or additional card by post in the territory of Latvia.
- The fee for the processing of the guarantee line and the letter of credit line, as well as its amendments after 1 September, will be determined individually, by agreement.
- Due to increasing workload involved in inspecting and servicing non-residents, the following changes are being made:
- The fee for opening each current account (previously 35 EUR), as well as the monthly fee for servicing is increased to 50 EUR.
- The fee for the first verification of documents for legal entities not registered in Latvia (or for residents – legal entities registered in Latvia, whose owners, beneficial owners or signatory persons have not received an identity document or residence permit in Latvia) will be 700 EUR (currently – 500 EUR).