- Secure money transfers to countries that have joined the SEPA direct debit scheme
- Money is transferred automatically, if the payment is initiated by the payee
- Possibility to set the limit for a single payment, as well as the total number of payments
What is a SEPA direct debit?
The SEPA direct debit is an international payment service for debiting funds from the account, if the payment is initiated by the payee based on the payer’s mandate. Transfers from the accounts of SEB customers are executed under SEPA Core Direct Debit Scheme.
Main terms of the service
- SEPA direct debit is only available in euros
- Money is debited only from the account specified in the agreement
- SEPA direct debit payment will be rejected on its receipt date, if the balance of funds in the specified account is insufficient
- Enter into an agreement with an European company whose service invoices you want to be paid automatically. The agreement will give the company a mandate to initiate SEPA direct debit payments from your account at SEB.
- Fill in and submit to SEB the application for activating your euro current account for the SEPA direct debit payments service.
- After receiving your application, SEB will automatically execute the SEPA direct debit payments from your selected euro account, if the payment request is received from the payees indicated by you.
|Connection of SEPA Direct Debit service||Free of charge|
|SEPA Direct Debit for one payment||4.00 EUR|
|Termination of SEPA Direct Debit before the payment execution day||Free of charge|
|Returning of SEPA Direct Debit payment||Free of charge|
|Returning of an unauthorised SEPA Direct Debit payment during the term of 8 weeks to 13 months after payment execution1||Free of charge|
|Blocking/unblocking of SEPA Direct Debit mandate||Free of charge|
|Issue of a SEPA Direct Debit payment copy upon the Customer's request||Free of charge|
Note: Only EUR currency from EUR current account.
1 If an investigation determines that a payment has been authorised, the fee specified in Clause "Fee for reviewing of an unjustified complaint".