The plan is free of charge for 18 to 21 year olds (inclusive), costs only 70 cents per month for 22 to 25 year olds and includes:
- Contactless payment card without monthly and issuance fee
- Unlimited amount of free payments to banks in Latvia and Europe (SEPA)
- Opportunity to open an unlimited amount of current accounts without a monthly servicing fee
Don't have an account in SEB?
Become a customer in the most convenient way to you.
Digital coin jar
A modern coin jar in which savings grow steadily, free of charge and without you even noticing it
- We will round up your payments made with debit card to the next full euro, and transfer the difference between rounded and paid sum to your savings deposit
- You can manually transfer more money to savings deposit and withdraw money from it
- Set your savings goal and personalise it in the mobile app
Are you wondering how to use money wisely?
Follow SEB on Instagram and learn how to get more out of your money.
Congratulations with stepping into new era. Find out your new possibilities, actions that has to be taken and responsibilities.
- You have to renew your personal data in Internet bank
- To continue saving, you have to apply for the special Youth Plan
- If you don't already have, set up Smart-ID as a more convenient alternative to code calculator
- Your accounts are no longer linked with your parents/ guardians and Junior plan has ended
- You can now start using saving tools in SEB APP
- In internet bank you can open more current accounts, apply for cards, loans, investments and more.