Changes in SEB price list from 3 July 2023
On 3 July 2023, changes to SEB price list will come into effect.
The most important changes in services for private and business customers:
- Both private and corporate customers will now have access to a new service – sending payment card/additional card to an parcel machine in Latvia (2.30 EUR per card);
- The fee for private customers for increasing the consumer loan limit will been cancelled;
- All customers will also be able to be served with a power of attorney issued in digital format in Latvia (if signed with a qualified electronic signature);
- Inheritance documents in digital format can also be submitted if they will be signed with a qualified electronic signature;
- Some editorial changes have also been made to the price list which do not affect the use of the services.
In case of any questions or uncertainties, customers are invited to contact the bank by writing a letter in internet bank or by asking a question to the Virtual Consultant on SEB web page on internet bank.