Stocks are securities providing its owner/shareholder a certain right to receive a part of the profit of the company (e.g. dividends) and to participate in company’s management. Stocks are suitable for investors who are willing to assume a higher financial risk.
Investing in stocks can serve as a long-term position to derive income from dividends disbursed by the company as well as a short-term investment to derive income from the fluctuations in stock prices.
- Suitable for experienced investors
- Ability to invest directly in various companies
- You can buy the stocks of the Baltic as well as overseas companies on many major stock exchanges
Pricing of investment products depends largely on the market you are planning to invest in. However, you should consider with the following fees:
- Securities account opening which is free of charge in Internet Bank
- Investment account opening (recommended, not a must) which is free of charge
- Brokerage fee when you buy or sell
- Monthly safekeeping fee
- A financial transaction tax may apply in some countries
Not sure how to start? Our consultants can help.
- You can consult online via video meeting
- Review of your financial situation
- We will recommend solutions based on your situation and needs