In order to carry out securities transactions, you need to open a securities account. You can open a Central Securities Depository account or the intra-bank securities account. It is free of charge if you open it in the internet bank.
Open an intra-bank securities account for dealing with various foreign and Baltic securities, including fund units.
Open a Central Securities Depository account for dealing only with Baltic securities.
Not sure how to start? Our consultants can help.
- You can consult online via video meeting
- Review of your financial situation
- We will recommend solutions based on your situation and needs
Get a personalised investment offer in the mobile app 24/7
- From idea to recommendation - 15 minutes
- Invest from 1 euro
- Simple process – no professional financial education needed