SEB bank provides:
- Current and future settlements in all major currencies at a beneficial price and with high liquidity
- Possibility to obtain a more favourable exchange condition depending on the volume of transactions and disposition
Currency exchange transactions to be performed with settlement at current day or with settlement in the future. More information you can get to our financial markets specialists.
Improved currency exchange rates
- For transactions exceeding 10,000 EUR or an equivalent amount in another currency, SEB bank offers improved exchange rate if transactions are registered in Internetbank or in Branch;
- Currency exchange transactions at improved exchange rate might be concluded if you have signed Agreement on execution of financial instrument transactions. This agreement you can sign if you do currency exchange transactions exceeding 10,000 EUR or an equivalent amount in another currency regularly. Currency exchange at improved exchange rate can be concluded upon during SEB bank’s business hours – on weekdays from 9.00 a.m. till 5.00 p.m. by calling 67215656.
- Conditions of the transaction are stipulated in the bank's General business terms and conditions.
Immediate exchange of one currency against another according to currently valid rate
- Spot is a currency exchange transaction performed in two business days;
- For transactions exceeding 10,000 EUR or an equivalent amount in another currency, SEB bank offers improved exchange rate;
- For more information call: 67215656.
The 1st of November 2007, a common framework for services related to financial instruments is introduced in Latvia and across the EU. The basis is an EU-directive, the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID), which, among other things, will simplify trading in financial instruments and related services across borders. Its purpose is to increase the competitiveness of Europe - and also to strengthen and harmonise investor protection for clients all over Europe.