SEB Global Services Centre in Riga provides world-class financial services to SEB group customers and business divisions in 20 countries worldwide. Since its establishment in 2006, the branch supports SEB on the journey of becoming the leader in efficiency and innovation. We offer a wide range of services, including payment operations and cash management support as well as services related to trading products, risk management, compliance and IT.
In over more than a decade, the company has grown from 100 to 1200 professionals, successfully expanding responsibilities into new areas so this year we moved to brand new GUSTAVS office.
Experience growth culture
Healthy work environment and supportive colleagues is one of the things our employees value the most.
We promote and encourage continuous learning and knowledge sharing on daily basis. One of the most useful tools is our internal online learning platform Campus, where you will find over 3000 courses on different topics, from banking and data management to digital awareness and personal development.
Grow with us as a professional, explore careers in different areas and even countries – your career is in your hands!
More reasons to join us
Environment that inspires
- Flexible working time and space
- Modern and sustainable office
- Scholarship possibilities
- Events for employees
- Internal career opportunities
For today and the future
- Personal finance advisory and special offers for banking products and services
- Yearly profit-sharing program
- Contribution to your pension fund
- Volunteering day for good deeds
- Allowances on special occasions
Focus on wellbeing
- Health insurance with options to choose from
- Premises for sports and recreation (gym, nap and meditation rooms)
- Wellbeing and health-enhancing activities
- Up to 6 additional vacation days