Change language:

Tax refund calculator


How do you receive the tax benefits?

Read more about tax benefits

From 1 March, it is possible to submit an annual income declaration to the State Revenue Service (SRS):

  • Via the electronic declaration system (EDS);
  • Customer service centre of SRS.

Every year, by 1 February, the SEB pension fund and SEB Life and Pension Baltic SE electronically sends information to the SRS about your 3rd pension pillar and /or  life insurance contributions with savings made last year.
If you submit the declaration electronically, you will see the total amount of contributions in it. 

You will need to indicate the account number to which you wish to receive the tax refund.

Need advice on a pension?

  • Our team will find the most suitable solutions for your needs. We will provide advice in the most convenient way for you - in a video consultation, telephone conversation or in person.

Apply for a consultation