Choosing SEB provides you various benefits
Loan repayment schedule of up to 30 years
Possibility to defer principal payments, if necessary
Remote application and agreement signing, without the need to visit the bank
Calculate loan monthly payment
Annual interest rate (AIR) is the calculated total cost of the loan to the borrower, expressed as the annual rate of the loan. The calculations made using the calculator are of an informative nature. To find out more accurate information, please apply for a consultation with the loan officer of SEB bank. Borrow responsibly, having regard to your ability to repay the loan.
|Revision of the application||Free of charge|
|Processing of the loan, increasing (% of the granted amount)1||0,5%, min 100.00 EUR|
|Repayment of the loan before maturity||Free of charge|
|Other changes on the customer's initiative (% of the loan balance)||0,5%, min 100.00 EUR|
|Change of the monthly loan repayment date in the internet bank||Free of charge|
|Change of the account used for monthly repayment in the internet bank||Free of charge|
|Preparation, drawing up or approval of documents if the loan is refinanced to another credit institution||400.00 EUR|
|Preparation, drawing up or approval of documents if the pledged immovable property is being sold and if the transaction is financed by another credit institution||400.00 EUR|
|Uninsured collateral maintenance2||20.00 EUR per month|
|Valuation of collateral||By agreement|
|Preparation, processing and approval of bank's consent upon the customer’s request||
By agreement, min 70.00 EUR
1 The commission fee must be paid on the day the agreement or amendments are signed.
2 Commission fee is applied if the collateral is not insured (insurance policy is not provided to the bank) more than 30 days since expiration of the previous insurance policy.
Term for Repayment of the Loan
Up to 30 Years
The period of the loan is determined individually, by evaluating each case separately.
Monthly Instalment of the Loan
May not Exceed 40% of Your Net Income together with your other loan and leasing payments
On the date specified by you, loan repayment takes place automatically from your current account in SEB bank.
Preconditions for the Receipt of a Loan
Stable, Regular and Sufficient Income for the Performance of Loan Liabilities
Bank evaluates your declared income: salary, income from the economic activity, rent, etc.
Positive Borrowing History
Prior to granting the loan, your previous financial liabilities will be evaluated. Positive borrowing history consists from prompt performance of liabilities.
Collateral on the Loan
Bank evaluates the condition and market value of the property.
|Early loan repayment||Early repayment of the home loan is possible without additional fee.|
The amount of the monthly instalment
The sum of the monthly instalments depends on several factors:
Schedules of loan repayment
Annuity payments: during the validity term of the loan agreement payments of the principal sum and interest are separated into as equal payments as possible. Amount of the monthly instalment will be constant in the respective period of the interest rate change.
Linear payments: payment of the principal sum remains constant during the validity term of the loan, but interest is calculated from the unpaid part of the loan.
The interest rate of the loan
Variable interest rate will be applied to your loan, consisting of:
1) Base rate - variable part of the interest rate. You will be able to choose either a short-term or a long-term interest rate.
Information on inter-bank rates (money value in the market)!
2) Margin rate - fixed part of the loan interest rate, and main criteria for the determination of the amount of the interest rate are:
The most convenient way to purchase a home insurance which meets banks requirements is in the Insurance section of the internet bank.
If you wish, you may also submit a valid insurance policy issued by another insurer, in this case please make sure that the policy meets the following criteria:
- The sum insured for the real estate and equipment is equal to the replacement value (insurance sum for apartments at least 1000.00 EUR/m2; for houses and other living premises - 1200.00 EUR/m2) or the actual value if the property is depreciated;
- The real estate is insured, including the supporting structures with finishing;
- Insured risks: Fire, natural disasters, technical communication, theft, and robbery, or coverage of all construction risks, if the construction or reconstruction works on the object are carried out by a construction company;
- Under the loan agreement, AS “SEB banka”, reg. No. 40003151743 must be specified as the Beneficiary of the insurance indemnity for which the payment of insurance indemnity is due in the amount of outstanding loan liabilities at the occurrence of the insured event;
- Deductibles are not bigger then 10% of insurance sum.
Which loan type is the most suitable for you?
Select the goal you wish to achieve and compare the available financing solutions.
Loan payment insurance
- Financial support to the borrower and family members in the event of serious health problems, as well as in case of loss of life or forced unemployment
- Security as the family is protected from the loss of property in unexpected life situations
- Insurance can be purchased conveniently in the internet bank, and the premium is deducted automatically together with the loan payment