- From the age of 18 to 21 (inclusive) the Youth plan is free of charge
- From the age of 22 to 25 the Youth plan costs 0.70 euros per month
Youth plan’s monthly fee includes the most needed daily banking services for day-to-day management of finances:
- debit card’s monthly fee;
- unlimited amount of transfers to banks in Latvia and Europe (SEPA);
- automatic payment of e-invoices for timely and accurate coverage of bills;
- opening and servicing of unlimited current accounts;
- access and servicing of the internet bank;
- mobile app;
- opening and servicing of savings deposit and the opportunity to make savings with the Digital coin jar.
The customer plan agreement lasts for unlimited duration. In case the banking services you require changes after you apply, you can change the plan or cancel it any time in your internet bank without a commission fee or any obligations.
|Monthly fee for opening and servicing a current account (unlimited number)||Free of charge|
|Use of one Payment Card during the entire duration of the plan 1,2||Free of charge|
|Transfers from the Current Account, via Internet bank, mobile application and E-invoices:|
|• intrabank payments||Free of charge|
|• standard SEPA payments||Free of charge|
|Issuance and monthly fee of the Youth Plan||0.70 EUR|
The plan is valid until the customer reaches the age of 25 years.
1 Plan includes usage of one oldest Payments card without monthly fee.
2 The fee for preparing and replacing of Payment Card is charged according to the SEB bank’s General Price list for individuals.