- 60% of time work on real and meaningful business projects
- 40% of time work in the Innovation Lab and creating something new and valuable
- Personal mentor for every intern
- New and useful contacts for the future
- International experience
- Paid internship
July and August
How will your internship look like?
60% of your time will be devoted for tasks at the bank
- You’ll work at one of the bank's units and address actual challenges that will help you to acquire professional skills
- You’ll have a personal mentor to take care of your activities and development
- You'll cooperate with and learn from professionals experienced in various areas
You will get an access to all trainings in our virtual university SEB Campus
40% of your time will be dedicated to the innovation programme
- Every Thursday, you will attend at innovation workshops, brainstorming sessions and various networking activities led by the bank's innovations manager
- As a part of a Baltic team of 4 – 6 young people, you will be able to dive into the role of a start-up entrepreneur to offer, prototype and test new ideas
- You will compete with other Baltic teams and fight for the title of the best team during the Baltic DEMO Day
- You will find inspiration at guest lectures and internal employee events
Road to internship
- We are waiting for your applications to Youth LAB from 7th of February till 6th of April.
- After receiving your application, we will send you the instructions for your next challenge – the video interview. This interview is a prerequisite for proceeding to the next stage. Information will be sent approximately in one week's time after you submit your application.
- We will make a preliminary choice based on the internship application and the video interview.
- Selected candidates will be invited to an individual or group interviews with hiring managers during April and May
- After the interviews, we will make our final decision and enter into employment agreements with chosen interns by end of May.
The official opening event of the Youth LAB will take place on July 4.
We will keep you informed during the recruitment process.
Please note that e-mails are sometimes delivered to junk box, so if you have not heard from us in a while, check your e-mail.
In order to apply, you have to:
- be a student in Higher educational institution.
- be willing to learn and develop.
- be able to work in July and August.