The Basic plan is suitable for you if you make less than 10 payments from SEB accounts per month. Plan includes services necessary for convenient online daily payments and financial management.
The Basic plan’s 2 euro monthly fee includes the most needed banking services for day-to-day management of finances:
- debit card’s monthly fee;
- 10 free transfers to banks in Latvia and Europe (SEPA);
- automatic payment of e-invoices for timely and accurate coverage of bills;
- opening and servicing of unlimited current accounts;
- access and servicing of the internet bank;
- mobile app;
- opening and servicing of savings deposit and the opportunity to make savings with the Digital coin jar.
The customer plan agreement lasts for unlimited duration. In case the banking services you require changes after you apply, you can change the plan or cancel it any time in your internet bank without a commission fee or any obligations.
|Monthly fee for opening and servicing a current account (unlimited number)||Free of charge|
|Use of one Payment Card during the entire duration of the plan1, 2||Free of charge|
|10 payments via internet bank and mobile application from the all customer current accounts:3
||Free of charge|
|Issuance and monthly fee of the Basic Plan||2.00 EUR|
1 Plan includes usage of one oldest Payments card without monthly fee.
2 The fee for preparing and replacing of Payment Card is charged according to the SEB bank’s General Price list for individuals.
3 Fee for the 11th and each next payment will be charged according to section “Payments”.