Active plan is suitable for you if you make more than 10 payments per month from your accounts in SEB, and if you wish to use opportunities provided by credit card – extra money for larger purchases and traveling.
The Active plan’s 4 euro monthly fee includes the banking services needed for day-to-day payments and more extensive financial management:
- debit card’s monthly fee;
- monthly fee of a credit card (except for Gold and World Elite cards);
- unlimited amount of transfers to banks in Latvia and Europe (SEPA);
- automatic payment of e-invoices for timely and accurate coverage of bills;
- opening and servicing of unlimited current accounts;
- access and servicing of the internet bank;
- mobile app;
- opening and servicing of savings deposit and the opportunity to make savings with the Digital coin jar.
You can receive discount for the monthly fee through the Customer benefit programme. The customer plan agreement lasts for unlimited duration. In case the banking services you require changes after you apply, you can change the plan or cancel it any time in your internet bank without a commission fee or any obligations.
|Monthly fee for opening and servicing a current account (unlimited number)||Free of charge|
|Use of one Payment Card during the entire duration of the plan1,2||Free of charge|
|Transfers from the Current Account, via Internet bank, mobile application and E-invoices:|
|• intrabank payments||Free of charge|
|• standard SEPA payments||Free of charge|
|Issuance and monthly fee of the Active Plan||4.00 EUR3|
1 Plan includes usage of one oldest Payments card without monthly fee.
2 The fee for preparing and replacing of Payment Card is charged according to the SEB bank’s General Price list for individuals.
3 The Active Plan additionally includes: use of all Credit Cards (except GOLD and World Elite) without a monthly fee during the entire duration of the plan.