2000 to 20 000
With a 3-month EURIBOR
Is your company eligible for a loan with ALTUM guarantee?
- Comply with the status of small and medium-sized enterprises according to CoM Regulations No. 776.
- Comply with the state-granted de minimis aid limit. It sets a maximum threshold of state aid granted to a company over the last three fiscal years amounting to EUR 200,000 (in automotive – amounting to EUR 100,000). See more on de minimis conditions on the website of the Ministry of Finance
- Comply with economic activity, which is not on the ALTUM-list of prohibited industries
ALTUM guarantee raising is subject to a guarantee charge, which varies depending on the credit amount and payment term.
In case your company is not eligible for ALTUM guarantee, we can offer microloan with an interest rate starting from 15% with a 3-month EURIBOR.
|Revision of the application||Free of charge|
|Processing of a loan, increasing of the limit (% of the amount of the increased limit)1||1%, min 150.00 EUR|
|Reserving loan resources (calculated in % for the unused amount of the granted loan)||0,5%|
|Repayment of the loan before maturity (% of the amount repaid before maturity)||2%, min 100.00 EUR|
|Prolongation of a loan maturity1||0,5%, min 150.00 EUR|
|Other changes to the loan agreement on the customer's initiative (% of the loan balance)1||1%, min 150.00 EUR|
|Preparation of documents and applications needed for crediting services||15.00 EUR/hour|
|Preparation of loan agreement and collateral agreements in electronic format||Free of charge|
|Preparation of loan agreement and collateral agreements in paper format||35.00 EUR|
|Preparing, drafting and approving bank's consents/authorisations and other documents upon the customer's request||By agreement, min 70.00 EUR|
|Printout of information from LURSOFT database (financial statements, full information about the company, etc.) upon the customer’s request||10.00 EUR
(plus VAT 2.10 EUR)
|Confirmation of loan issuance||By agreement, min 30.00 EUR|
1 The commission fee must be paid on the day the agreement or amendments are signed.
- A completed loan application
- A copy of the passport or ID card of the authorised signatory
- A document supporting the signatory rights
- The latest annual report with the transcript of balance sheet and profit or loss account items
- Declaration on the enterprise’s qualification for small or medium-sized commercial company category
- De minimis form
Simple to apply
Send us the filled application
We will contact you with proposal or additional questions
After a positive decision, sign the agreement
Options to finance your business
Expand your business and acquire fixed assets without using working capital.
Working capital loan
Increase working capital for financing business expansion and improve company’s cash flow.
Buy necessary equipment for construction, forestry, medical purposes or other needs.
Want to make sure you find a suitable solution?
- Our client executives will help you find the most suitable financing solution for your business
- We have a dedicated team of professionals you can trust