Deferred payment for buyers
Immediate payment of the invoiced amount (advance rate)
Factoring for your business needs
- Factoring directed towards domestic sales of goods and services
- Simplifies cooperation with domestic debtors
- Improves cash flow, payments on the same day as invoice submittance
- Receive immediate payments
- Possible to receive funding without a commercial pledge
- Factoring directed towards exporting companies
- Receive payments in the invoiced currency (EUR, USD, GBP, NOK, SEK, DKK)
- No currency fluctuation risks
- Debtor risk insurance to decrease the risk of losses
- Suitable if your company or the company you deliver products or services to has a good credit rating.
How does factoring work?
- Seller issues the invoice and sends the copy to SEB.
- SEB usually pays the advance part of the invoice to your current account on the same day.
- The buyer pays the invoice to SEB at due date.
- SEB pays to the seller the difference in the advance part and the amount received from the buyer.
|Review of the factoring application||Free of charge|
|Processing a factoring||0,1%-1,5% of the total factoring limit, min 430.00 EUR + VAT|
|Amendments in the factoring contract:|
|• increasing of the limit||0,1%-1,5% of the increased factoring limit, min 215.00 EUR + VAT|
|• change of the advance rate||starting from 99.60 EUR + VAT|
|• change of the deferred payment term||starting from 99.60 EUR + VAT|
|• addition of a new buyer||starting from 99.60 EUR + VAT|
|• other amendments to the factoring agreement||starting from 99.60 EUR + VAT|
|Term prolongation for factoring agreement||0,1%-1,5% of the total factoring limit, min 290.00 EUR + VAT|
|Administration of invoices:|
|• regressive||starting from 0,1% of the invoice sum + VAT|
|• with debtor risk insurance||starting from 0,35% of the invoice sum + VAT|
|Limit review commission with the insurer||From 20.00 EUR + VAT|
|Provision of accounting references||30.00 EUR + VAT|
|Provision of non-standard references||60.00 EUR + VAT|
|Issue of document copies from the archive||30.00 EUR + VAT|
We will contact and advise you
Send the filled application and required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
After a positive decision, sign the agreement
Other financing solutions for your purchases and trade
Flexible option for using extra cash, offering the possibility to have a negative balance on company’s account for financing working capital.
Financing and managing the risks of your company’s trades
Working capital loan
To cover temporary shortage of working capital or expenses.