Deferred payment for buyers
Immediate payment of the invoiced amount (advance rate)
Factoring for your business needs
- Factoring directed towards domestic sales of goods and services
- Simplifies cooperation with domestic debtors
- Improves cash flow, payments on the same day as invoice submittance
- Receive immediate payments
- Possible to receive funding without a commercial pledge
- Factoring directed towards exporting companies
- Receive payments in the invoiced currency (EUR, USD, GBP, NOK, SEK, DKK)
- No currency fluctuation risks
- Debtor risk insurance to decrease the risk of losses
- Suitable if your company or the company you deliver products or services to has a good credit rating.
How does factoring work?
- Seller issues the invoice and sends the copy to SEB.
- SEB usually pays the advance part of the invoice to your current account on the same day.
- The buyer pays the invoice to SEB at due date.
- SEB pays to the seller the difference in the advance part and the amount received from the buyer.
|Review of the factoring application||Free of charge|
|Processing a factoring||0,1%-1,5% of the total factoring limit, min 430.00 EUR + VAT|
|Amendments in the factoring contract:|
|• increasing of the limit||0,1%-1,5% of the increased factoring limit, min 215.00 EUR + VAT|
|• change of the advance rate||starting from 99.60 EUR + VAT|
|• change of the deferred payment term||starting from 99.60 EUR + VAT|
|• addition of a new buyer||starting from 99.60 EUR + VAT|
|• other amendments to the factoring agreement||starting from 99.60 EUR + VAT|
|Term prolongation for factoring agreement||0,1%-1,5% of the total factoring limit, min 290.00 EUR + VAT|
|Administration of invoices:|
|• regressive||starting from 0,1% of the invoice sum + VAT|
|• with debtor risk insurance||starting from 0,35% of the invoice sum + VAT|
|Limit review commission with the insurer||From 20.00 EUR + VAT|
|Provision of accounting references||30.00 EUR + VAT|
|Provision of non-standard references||60.00 EUR + VAT|
|Issue of document copies from the archive||30.00 EUR + VAT|
We will contact and advise you
Send the filled application and required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
After a positive decision, sign the agreement
Other financing solutions for your purchases and trade
Flexible option for using extra cash, offering the possibility to have a negative balance on company’s account for financing working capital.
Financing and managing the risks of your company’s trades
Working capital loan
To cover temporary shortage of working capital or expenses.
Need advice on financing?
- Our client executives will help you find the suitable financing solution for your business.
- We have a dedicated team of professionals you can trust.