Together with five counties located near Riga, SEB is implementing the Augšup ("Up") grant programme aimed at promoting the development of social entrepreneurship in the Riga region.
The winners of the programme can use the grant funds:
- to expand their existing business;
- to implement new business ideas.
Information will follow
In partnership with the counties located near Riga:
- Ķekava county
- Mārupes county
- Olaines county
- Ropaži county
- Sigulda county
Who can apply?
- An adult individual who intends to engage in economic activities in the administrative territories of the local municipalities – programme partners.
- Companies engaged in economic activities in the administrative territories of the local municipalities – programme partners.
What documents need to be submitted?
All documents must be signed in hand or with a secure digital signature.
- Project application form (Annex 1)
- Cash flow form (Annex 2)
- The form prepared in the De minimis support record-keeping system or the identification number of the form prepared and approved in the system
- The CV of the grant applicant (one person or the relevant employee)
- Other documents that the applicant considers necessary to submit (photographs, diagrams, drawings, etc.).
After receiving the grant:
When and how to apply?
By emailing the digitally signed application to: email@example.com
By post to the municipality where the economic activity is to be carried out and in PDF format to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Delivering it in person to the municipality where the economic activity is contemplated and in PDF format to the email: address email@example.com
How will the competition be rated and what will be rated?
The competition is to be held in three rounds, with the most competitive business ideas reaching the final round.
- Compliance of the project with the criteria of the Regulation
- Potential of the business idea
- Presentations of the participants and answers to the questions of the jury members of the programme
- Announcement of the recipients of the grants: June.
Do you have questions?
Send a message to the grant programme team