Start plan – 1 year free
For companies established during the previous 12 months*:
- 10 standard European payments within Europe per calendar month at no charge (usually – 0,50 EUR/ pce.)
- Free current accounts (usually – 5 EUR/ month per account)
- Free using of payment card Mastercard Business (usually – 2 EUR/ month per card)
- An unlimited number of transfers via internet bank within SEB (usually – 0,21 EUR/pce.)
- No charges for the execution of e-invoices with automated payments to accounts with SEB bank
- E-commerce payments solution – no connection fee
*The special Start plan offer is valid and applies to a company registered in the Enterprise Register during the last 12 months and if the company opens an account with SEB.
To receive a special offer for an e-commerce payments solution, the company must apply for the service by December 31, 2022.
Special offers from our partners:
Fuel and carwash at a discount
30% discount on all Business tariff plans
20% discount on all Data plans (for Internet)
For 1 year free of charge – Domain for email and home page
Special terms for network solutions
More about the service plan
If your company has not opened an account with SEB bank yet, we would be pleased to meet you at any of the bank’s branches. The documents required for the opening of the company’s account:
- Articles of Association or Bylaws (current wording), unless the latest version is available in the Lursoft database
- A document proving the identity of the representative – his/her passport or ID card
|In force from||In force to|
|Entrepreneur service plan agreement (LAT)||25.05.2018||In force|
|Issuance and monthly fee||Free of charge|
|Special issuance and monthly fee1||Free of charge|
|Monthly fee for opening and servicing a current account2 (unlimited number)||Free of charge|
|Monthly usage fee for Mastercard Business payment cards (unlimited number)3||Free of charge|
|Monthly fee for connection and servicing Internet bank||Free of charge|
|Payments from the Current Account, via Internet bank/Telebank/Gateway and direct debit of E-invoices:|
||Free of charge|
||Free of charge - 10 payments per month;
others - in accordance with the fee for the respective payment in electronic channels
The Entrepreneur's plan is not available:
- to Non-residents,
- to Payment and Electronic money institutions,
- to Crediting service providers.
1 Special issuance and monthly fee is applied if the customer has activated any of these products: Acceptance of payment cards (POS terminal), Loan and e-Link.
2 Upon opening accounts, no minimum deposit is required.
3 The fee for preparing and replacing of Mastercard Business payment card is charged according to the SEB bank’s General Price list for Corporate customers.
Starting a business in 4 steps
To register a company, the founders must submit documents to Enterprise Register (ER), disclosing the principles by which the business will work. It's not just a formality – if company has several owners, it's crucial to settle all legal nuances and define everyone's responsibilities and rights from the outset.
Documents for submission: Memorandum of Association, Articles of Association, appraisal report on the property contribution, and a brief notice about company's legal address.
Companies must be registered in the Enterprise Register so that the business is legitimate. Nowadays companies can be founded online – even from home.
After you have registered your company in the commercial register, you can formalise the temporary account as a permanent current account and begin to freely act with the money in the account. Payments account is the foundation for starting a cooperation with the bank.
Apply your business idea and get 10,000 euros
- Grant programm supporting new business ideas or development of existing business projects
- In 6 regions around Riga
- Apply by September 30
free online business knowledge platform for your business growth
- Experience video stories
- Practical advice
- Seminars free of charge