- Invoices are paid under a standing order arrangement
- Always fast payments – the money is credited to the beneficiary’s account on the date on which the invoice is paid
- You can specify the limit for a single payment as well as for the total number of payments
With the SEPA standing order invoice payment you authorise the bank to pay for the services used by you automatically. The service is available to all customers of SEB bank – natural persons as well as legal entities that have an account with SEB bank. This type of payment can be used to make recurring as well as one-time payments to any country of the European Union, as well as Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland, and Monaco.
How to apply?
To apply for the service:
- enter into an agreement with an European service provider whose invoices you want to be paid automatically. The agreement will give the service provider a mandate to initiate SEPA direct debit payments from your account at SEB;
- fill in and submit to SEB the application for activating your euro current account for the SEPA direct debit payments service.
|Connection of SEPA Direct Debit service||Free of charge|
|SEPA Direct Debit for one payment||4.00 EUR|
|Termination of SEPA Direct Debit before the payment execution day||Free of charge|
|Returning of SEPA Direct Debit payment||Free of charge|
|Returning of an unauthorised SEPA Direct Debit payment during the term of 8 weeks to 13 months after payment execution1||Free of charge|
|Blocking/unblocking of SEPA Direct Debit mandate||Free of charge|
|Issue of a SEPA Direct Debit payment copy upon the Customer's request||Free of charge|
Note: Only EUR currency from EUR current account.
1 If an investigation determines that a payment has been authorised, the fee specified in Clause "Fee for reviewing of an unjustified complaint".