Internet bank for business - Ibank Business
Convenient and overall bank channel for a company
Ibank Business is expressly designed for entrepreneurs, company managers and employees. Ibank Business coincides with various accounting software, allows administration of user rights and offers other possibilities. It adapts to the changing needs of companies by adding new services regularly.Ibank demo
- 21 may 2013 New possibility - switching among several internet-banking users
- 19 march 2013 New payment menu - Giro payment
- 11 october 2012 New application templates in Ibanka mail
- 27 february 2012 Improvements have been made for more convenient payments
SEB Ibank Business advantages
- With Ibank Business you can perform banking operations and get information about your company finances 24 hours a day anywhere in the world with internet access, be it at your office or your vacation destination.
- Ibank Business is compatible with accounting software that will make your company's everyday operations easier. It is possible to import previously prepared payment orders from your accounting software directly into the internet bank and save account statements from internet bank in the format you need for use with your accounting software.
- Company manager has an option of determining which employees and to what extent are authorized to operate company accounts as well as set access limits to every user. For instance, if some employee has the "processing rights", this employee is only allowed to process payment forms.
- You have a possibility to use double authorization option – in this case the payment will need two signatures to be authorized.
- For security of your transactions Ibank Business allows you to set transaction limits for one operation, as well as daily operation limits.
- The assigned user rights are easily accessible and foreseeable. You can make the necessary changes to user rights using Ibank Business.
- Every employee accesses company internet bank with individualized personal user code and password. You can always check, which employee made the payment or entered into an agreement.
Ibank Business provides your company with a wide range of financial management possibilities
- With Ibank Business you can make both domestic and international payments and follow how they are processed.
- Every Ibank Business user can make payments with maximum limit of 1000 Lats or equivalent in another currency using Ibank Business code card. If you need to make daily payments with bigger limits, you can use code calculator digipass.
- You can make inquiries about information about account transactions, account balance, deposits, loans, leases, investments and securities as well as other services.
- Ibank Business allows you to sign up for various banking services. You can open securities safekeeping account and perform transactions with Lats reserve fund, as well as SEB investment funds, sign up for regular automatic payments as well as make changes and open deposit account.
- Ibank Business is compatible with accounting software. For the convenience of employees Ibank Business allows to import pre-prepared payment orders directly from company's accounting software by sending these orders for execution simultaneously or in batches. For instance, you can make salary payments directly from your accounting software, by importing pre-prepared payroll of people who receive salaries. You also have a possibility to save account statements for a particular time period and import it into your company's accounting software.
- You can create frequently used payment forms in Ibank Business, as well as create Regular payment orders, that the bank will execute automatically with the regularity that you can determine. You can also authorize the payment even if there is not enough money in the account, by choosing "Wait for Money" mode.
- Ibank Business offers authorization with two signatures – if the company has the two-step authorization, every payment should be authorized by two people.
- To conform to the needs of companies, Ibank Business updates the services regularly. You will receive news and answers to your questions in Ibank mailbox.
Descriptions of use
- How to connect to Ibank and start work?
- How to review account operations?
- How to pay a bill?
- How to make a payment?
- How to print a payment order?
- How to finish working with Ibank?
- How to import payment file?
- How to transfer salary payments?
Sample files for importing into Ibank Business
Importing of payment orders
Using Ibank Business you can import payment orders in the following formats: .txt, .dbf, .xml un .xls.
- Informtion about .dbf file format
- Informtion about.xml (FIDAVISta) file format
- Information about.txt file format
- Sample for file preparation in .xls format – vertical and horizontal
Importing of payroll
Payroll can be imported into Ibank Business in .dbf and .xls. file formats.
For more information, contact the developer of your accounting software.
The bank has created a multi-level data security system for your financial safety
You can be assured about the safety of your financial matters when using SEB Ibank Business – Ibank's multi-level data security system protects against unauthorized access to your account:
- every user has own, personal user code, password, access and authorization codes;
- for higher security, SEB bank offers electronic authorization tool – digipass – electronic device that generates Ibank access and authorization codes, thus granting especially high security level; Read more about digipass
- you can authorize use to any employee, who has the right to access Ibank Business, as well as set limits for transfers via each account;
Ibank work session is automatically terminated, if you are not using Ibank for 10 minutes.
Practical advice for safe work with internet bank
When using Ibank Business services, we suggest you keep in mind the following recommendations:
- do not share user code, password and other identification information with unauthorized personnel;
- keep Ibank authorization information – code card and digipss – in a secure location!
- do not change password while using Ibank in a public place (for instance, internet cafe). When using Ibank in a public space, be aware of suspicious activity nearby;
- do not choose a password that can be easily guessed, for instance, a password that is associated with your or your relative names r personal data;
- choose different password for each service provider;
- change password, if you have doubts that someone has learned it;
- do not send identification data by e-mail. Do not answer e-mail letters that appear to be sent on behalf of the bank, asking you to send your identification data (user code, passwords, access codes, PIN codes, passport data) or other personal information. If in doubt about an e-mail with such information, you have an option of calling SEB Client Center at 8777 (working days from 8:00 AM until 20:00 PM) and make sure that the information you have received, is accurate;
- when starting work with Ibank, you have a chance to make sure that you are using officially registered and certified Ibank Business internet page; make sure about the connection channel's security; Read more
- when exiting Ibank, always press button "Finish work";
- when shopping on the internet, choose only reliable companies;
- make sure that your computer is equipped with anti-virus software;
- if you have doubts that your identification data has become known to unauthorized people, please contact SEB bank or your computer systems administrator.
What to do it Ibank code card or digipass is lost?
- To block Ibank code card or digipass, please contact SEB Client Center by calling 8777 (working days from 8:00 AM until 20:00) immediately.
- To register Ibank code card or digipass blocking outside SEB Client Center's working hours, please, call SIA "First Data Latvia" 24/7 service number 67092555.
- Remember that outside SEB bank Client Center's working hours the quickest way to block access to your internet bank is by entering wrong Ibank password or Ibank access code five times in a row.
To become the user of Ibank Business, please, fill out Ibank application at any SEB branch. Joining Ibank Business is free of charge, besides commission for transactions are considerably lower than if performed in branches. You can access Ibank by using Ibank terminals in any SEB branch, as well as outside the bank. Welcome to www.ibanka.lv!
Free of charge
Servicing per month
Code Card issuance
Free of charge
Code Card replacement
Ls 9,00/ Free of charge 1
|Digipass NANO issuance||
|Baltic Online connection||
|Baltic Online servicing per month:|
|Performing changes to Baltic Online||
Using the Code Card, the users must take into account the limits of operations set by SEB banka. Maximally permissible one operation limit for each user is Ls 500,00 or its equivalent in another currency. One-day maximally permissible operations limit for each user (per each account) is Ls 1 000,00 or its equivalent in another currency.
1 Applying for the Entrepreneurial package (START, S, M, L) issue of one Digipass – Free of charge.