Secure transactions and client identification on the internet, using Ibank
Service e-Link grants SEB internet bank's Ibank online link with a company and is designed for all internet stores and companies in Latvia that are offering their clients an option to pay for services online using SEB Ibank or companies that would like to identify clients, using Ibank data.How to sign up?
e-Payments is the most convenient and modern way to make payments on internet bank directly from your company's web site. Transactions are performed, using SEB Internet bank that guarantees security and speed.
- You can easily and quickly identify your transaction partners.
- You can receive bank information about approval / denial of execution of the payment order immediately.
- Money for the transaction will be transferred to your company within several minutes.
- You can automatically get a bank guarantee about the transactions, as payments get instantly checked at Ibank.
- The number of your company's potential clients will grow, as payments through Ibanka re convenient, quick and secure, and any Ibank user will be able to make payments on your company website.
How is e-Payment performed?
- Client chooses a product or service and indicates SEB Ibank as means of payment.
- Company automatically sends information about purchase to SEB bank, where it checks electronic signature and prepares bill.
- Ibank site opens on client's computer and, after signing-in, the client receives already filled-out payment order.
- Client confirms the payment order with Authorization code and the bill is settled.
- Bank sends information about the successful payment to the company and transfers money into company's account.
- Company informs the client about successful purchase.
e-Identification provides a possibility for your company to identify the client on its web site. This type of identification is secure, because company clients, by performing identification, enter their personal Ibank user code, password and access code.
Advantages of e-Identification
- Your company does not need to keep additional client identification system.
- The number of potential clients for your company is increasing: any Ibank user can easily authorize on your web site, as well as information about your company is published on Ibank and the client from Ibank can access your company web site without separate authorization.
- Clients can easily authorize themselves because they do not need to remember additional passwords or client ID numbers.
- Client information is being sent through secure channels – the bank sends client data to the company in accordance with data protection law, therefore there are no concerns that the information can become available to unauthorized persons.
How is e-Identification performed?
Client identification on your company web site is performed through SEB Ibank.
1. The client (SEB Ibank user), by visiting your company's web site, chooses access to web site's protected information section with the help of SEB Ibank (enters own Ibank user code, password, as well as access code from Ibank code card or digipass).
2.1. The company automatically sends SEB bank a request of e-Identification.
2.2. Simultaneously the client is automatically identified as SEB Ibank user.
3. After successful client identification SEB bank sends the company Ibank user name, last name and personal code.
4. The company compares the information received with data stored in its own system. If the information matches, the company grants access to company's web site protected section to the client.
To apply for the e-Link service and learn more about it, please contact our bank specialists at: telephone 67779993, or email: email@example.com.
To connect to the e-Link service, your business will require:
- a current account at SEB bank;
- a contract with SEB bank for the provision of the e-Link service;
- programming operations to be made at your company in accordance with the specification of the service;